On Monday I decided to make myself a poncho. I saw one at Stokesley show but it had the eye watering price of £100 attached. I bought myself a metre of fabric from Ebay but naively I thought it would take me an hour...... It took nearly all
day as I had quite a bit of unpicking and resewing to do. My next one
will take me at most a couple of hours..... I think..... Off to
teach at the knitting group this morning and then this afternoon I am
baking cakes. The WI have been asked to cater at a fellow members
funeral so I shall be donning my pinny tomorrow and serving tea and
cakes. Friday morning I am leading the ladies rambling club and on Friday afternoon I shall be giving a private lesson in Jewellery making. Not enough hours in the day just lately
No comments:
Post a Comment