Yesterday I made a small start on reducing my stuff. I spent an hour
sorting through my wardrobe and filled a charity bag with unused things
that someone else will enjoy wearing or using. I was stunned to see how
many belts and bags I had lurking at the back of the wardrobe. It took
nerves of steel to put them in a charity bag and when Tony came home he
put them straight in the car so I wasn't tempted to put them all back
today. I still have a very long way to go but it was a start. Today
if the weather holds out I will be lending a hand locally. We have been
asked to help empty the flower displays and take all the pelargoniums
to be overwintered in the poly tunnel at our local park. The weather
forecast isn't looking too promising though so it may have to be put on
hold for another day. I have another busy week ahead so need to make
the most of any free time I have. I will be able to have a bit of a
destash in my workshop this week as I have a project in mind for one of
the groups that I am working with. This will free up an entire drawer
and a shelf and means that I am seeing a little light at the end of the
stash tunnel. There is a very long way to go yet but if I take one step
at a time I might have some space in there to craft during the dark
winter months.
No comments:
Post a Comment