I am sharing a photo of my prize winning entry in the recycled section. The back pack is made from ring pulls and has taken me weeks to make.
Have you ever wondered what to do with with the contents of your recycle bin in order to re use as much as possible? Take a look through my little blog. I hope it inspires you. Please feel free to use any of my ideas but please link back to me if you do.
Saturday, 19 September 2015
Stokesley show
Today was
our local Agricultural show and I had several entries. I won three 1st
prizes, a 2nd prize and a VHC for some of my work but that isn't all. I was awarded
Reserve Champion in the wood section. You may recall a couple of years
ago that I carved a lovely 'Cottage by the stream. Well once it was
finished I put it up in the loft with a whole pile of other stuff that I
had made. Last night I asked Tony to see if he could find it while he
was up in the loft. I had originally chosen three carvings to enter but
they all had a bird theme. I substituted one of the birds for the
cottage and am chuffed to bits that I did.
I am sharing a photo of my prize winning entry in the recycled section. The back pack is made from ring pulls and has taken me weeks to make.
I am sharing a photo of my prize winning entry in the recycled section. The back pack is made from ring pulls and has taken me weeks to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment