For a different card I made an ordinary plain white envelope look a bit special with the addition of a die cut flower and some acryllic bling
Have you ever wondered what to do with with the contents of your recycle bin in order to re use as much as possible? Take a look through my little blog. I hope it inspires you. Please feel free to use any of my ideas but please link back to me if you do.
Saturday, 15 July 2017
Upcycled envelope
I have made a simple box card from plain white card. I used an upcycled envelope to add a base layer of blue. Then I used up some tiny snips and scraps of paper to cut the cats.
For a different card I made an ordinary plain white envelope look a bit special with the addition of a die cut flower and some acryllic bling
For a different card I made an ordinary plain white envelope look a bit special with the addition of a die cut flower and some acryllic bling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment