My friend Anona suggested I try carving it so here is my very first piece of carved bone.. a piece of cow bone would be a lot wider and would give me a flatter surface to carve as this one is kind of curved But heck, it is my first attempt and I am sure that with a bit of practice I could get better
Have you ever wondered what to do with with the contents of your recycle bin in order to re use as much as possible? Take a look through my little blog. I hope it inspires you. Please feel free to use any of my ideas but please link back to me if you do.
Monday, 30 September 2013
Carved bone
I cooked a lovely leg of lamb for dinner yesterday and this morning have boiled the bone to give me a lovely stock for tonight's soup.
My friend Anona suggested I try carving it so here is my very first piece of carved bone.. a piece of cow bone would be a lot wider and would give me a flatter surface to carve as this one is kind of curved But heck, it is my first attempt and I am sure that with a bit of practice I could get better
My friend Anona suggested I try carving it so here is my very first piece of carved bone.. a piece of cow bone would be a lot wider and would give me a flatter surface to carve as this one is kind of curved But heck, it is my first attempt and I am sure that with a bit of practice I could get better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment