Do you remember these? I made them a few years ago. They still make me smile when I see them. Well, it is coming up to Christmas and I am sure that there will be many ladies in the country that receive toiletries in nicely shaped gift boxes...... Why not donate them to your local school and give them the link to my blog... They are very easily made and it is a great way to recycle. Many children in my local schools have made fish tanks with me. They look so effective and the children are so proud to take them home for Mum.
 |
| Blown egg mouse in an upcycled toiletries gift box |
 |
| Plastic bottle fish tank. Octopus and fish made from crocheted plastic bags |
 |
| There is a jellyfish in there too but it didn't show on the photograph |
These made me smile!
ReplyDeleteJP
Hi JP. I love low maintenance pets.... They cost nothing to feed :-)
Delete