This morning I am experimenting with 'mock vellum'. I made it the other day and today I have used it to create some really pretty flowers. It holds an embossed image really well and is a fraction of the cost of real crafters vellum. Now that I know it works I will be making a whole load more over the next day or two as I have some gorgeous things that I can make with it. The picture below shows the before and after results.The orange is actually red and you can see how translucent it became. I plan to make a whole box full when I have the time. It will come in very handy as a resource.
Have you ever wondered what to do with with the contents of your recycle bin in order to re use as much as possible? Take a look through my little blog. I hope it inspires you. Please feel free to use any of my ideas but please link back to me if you do.
Thursday, 16 November 2017
Lovely kids and a few flowers
This morning I am experimenting with 'mock vellum'. I made it the other day and today I have used it to create some really pretty flowers. It holds an embossed image really well and is a fraction of the cost of real crafters vellum. Now that I know it works I will be making a whole load more over the next day or two as I have some gorgeous things that I can make with it. The picture below shows the before and after results.The orange is actually red and you can see how translucent it became. I plan to make a whole box full when I have the time. It will come in very handy as a resource.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment