Have you ever wondered what to do with with the contents of your recycle bin in order to re use as much as possible? Take a look through my little blog. I hope it inspires you. Please feel free to use any of my ideas but please link back to me if you do.
Saturday, 10 December 2016
My crafting year
This year I seem to have moved away from crafting with my usual junk. I have been given some really useful things to craft with. Things that were junk to other people became lovely mediums for me to work with. I have tried several new art forms this year and plan to continue working with them. My husband and I are seriously considering retiring and moving to a small cottage in Wales so this may well be my last year of going out into the community sharing my crafting skills. I do hope that you have all enjoyed seeing what you can do with rubbish. If I have inspired you to reconsider what you will throw away I am so pleased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment