I started this one at 5pm last night and knit like the clappers as it is made for a special person. Sadly she will never know that it is from me but I do hope it brings her some comfort. I have included a few photo's of the inside of the twiddlemuff too just in case you would like some ideas. I used a lovely smooth and tactile button for the inside. Don't put anything that old fingers could get tangled up in or that could scratch frail old skin.
| The final (for now) Twiddlemuff |
| A little brown dove on a yellow crocheted twiddly bit |
| The lady's name |
| A white dove on a green twiddly bit |
| A lovely smooth button |
| I added a crocheted ball that I have stuffed with wadding |
| I knitted a litle tab with a button hole for fastening and unfastening |
No comments:
Post a Comment