Have you ever wondered what to do with with the contents of your recycle bin in order to re use as much as possible? Take a look through my little blog. I hope it inspires you. Please feel free to use any of my ideas but please link back to me if you do.
Tuesday, 21 July 2015
Free Fruit
I made some cherry brandy last night after
picking 2.80kg of cherries. Well even after eating our fill of cherries I still have tons left so I have decided that I shall make a
Rumtopf for Christmas ........... google it like I did........ I have a
few strawberries and some raspberries that can go in too so it should
be utterly delicious by Christmas and just think of all that rum soaked
fruit mush that I will be able to use like a sauce over ice cream.If you
have been for a walk lately you may have spotted that it is going to be
a cracking year for blackberries...... hmmmmm now I am wondering
whether to pick more cherries and try making cherry wine. I have
nothing to lose as the cherries are free for the picking. Then I will
need to make some blackberry wine and probably some plum wine using fruit picked locally from hedgerows.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment