Have you ever wondered what to do with with the contents of your recycle bin in order to re use as much as possible? Take a look through my little blog. I hope it inspires you. Please feel free to use any of my ideas but please link back to me if you do.
Friday, 26 June 2015
Not as quiet as it seems
My blog may look a little quiet at the moment but believe me I am busy crafting away in Le Crafterie... actually I am busy crafting away in the conservatory or the garden just lately. I can hardly get through the door of Le Crafterie as it is full of 'prep for sessions' and a whole load of junk to use up. Not quite enough hours in the day just lately but it will settle down again. I am coming up to another quite busy spell and that has meant a whole load of preparation. I don't think people realise just how many hours are spent prepping for sessions. I hope they simply have a great deal of fun playing with bits and pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment