The Rosemary in my garden was getting a bit leggy and in need of a good
trim. I absolutely love pork or lamb slow cooked with Rosemary and a
couple of years ago I bought a packet of rosemary spikes in the
supermarket. I used a few of them and put the rest in a jar of water to
see if they would root......... they did...... That of course meant
that I had to plant them in my garden so I now have quite a few Rosemary
bushes in my garden. Yesterday I gave them all a really good trim in
order to keep them in shape. This of course meant that I had a load of
cuttings and long branches of Rosemary. It would have been such a waste
not to use them so I wove them into a a wreath and have hung it in my
conservatory to dry. It smells amazing in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment