Tony and I are going to a show this afternoon. The blurb says that we
will be waving our flags and bursting with patriotic pride....... so I
have made myself a pair of earrings to wear to the show. I simply
downloaded a picture of the union jack and after cropping it and making
several pairs in different sizes I decoupaged a couple of pairs onto a
piece of sturdy cardboard. Then I cut out matching pairs and glued
some earring backs on. They won't last forever but I can soon make some
more when these get a little shabby. The possibilities are endless and you don't have to make earrings... how about a nice pendant necklace or charm bracelet. A great way to use cardboard packaging and you could actually cut some pictures out of magazines. I bet floral ones would be lovely and you can use those free seed catalogues that come through the door at this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment