Have you ever wondered what to do with with the contents of your recycle bin in order to re use as much as possible? Take a look through my little blog. I hope it inspires you. Please feel free to use any of my ideas but please link back to me if you do.
Tuesday, 6 January 2015
The upcycled Christmas tree
I am now the proud possessor of a two foot piece of tree. I only have
to wait until all the needles fall off before I can use it. I have
stood it in the conservatory on top of the log basket. It would drop
its needles quicker in front of the fire but then I would be picking
pine needles out of the carpet all year. I can just imagine my friends
faces in August if they get spiked by a pine needle when they know that
our vast Christmas tree collection does not include a real one. My collection of silver foil leaves are going to look great adorning the branches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment