I was looking through the first aid kit the other day and noticed that a
lot of the packets had use by dates on the gauze and sterile pads. The
ones in our kit were about ten years past the use by and though i am
sure they will be perfectly safe to use it set my craft stuffed brain
thinking. Craft people have brains that kind of go 'hmmmmn, I wonder
if''?. Or we think 'ooooooh I could make a half dozen things with
that. So here is what I made with a couple of sheets of gauze and some
paper pulp ................yeah I know, I will eventually get through
all those revision papers. I used t have to rely on old envelopes and
official letters for my paper pulp until Alexander left home. I probably
have enough of his revision papers to last me a couple of lifetimes. I
love it when I get a brightly coloured envelope because they add a nice
hint of colour to the paper pulp. I have a lovely purple one in my
envelope stash but I am waiting for the weather to warm up a little. I
like to dry the 'creations' outside if i can as it takes a fraction of
the time it would take indoors. Poor Tony frequently comes home to a
windowsill full of paper pulp creations or a variety of glass bowls full
of different colours of pulp.


No comments:
Post a Comment