Have you ever wondered what to do with with the contents of your recycle bin in order to re use as much as possible? Take a look through my little blog. I hope it inspires you. Please feel free to use any of my ideas but please link back to me if you do.
Thursday, 18 July 2013
Foxy and friends
Yesterday Alexander was cleaning out his room ready to move off to
university later this year. He came across a brown paper bag lurking
under his piles of heaven knows what. I had been invited to write
an article for an upcoming book on recycling so thought it the perfect
opportunity to mix up a couple of batches of paper pulp. I covered loads
more eggs with different colours of pulp and they are drying nicely on
the windowsill. The brown paper bag was torn up and added to my pile of
brown envelopes. I turned it into pulp yesterday and it has triggered
all manner of ideas in my craft stuffed brain. This is Foxy and his
friends drying on my worktop. They will get a couple of coats of paint
later today. I managed to to make a bear to keep foxy company
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment